[AT] John Deere 4200 compact tractor power steering Alert

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri May 31 09:39:42 PDT 2013

Alan, I would suspect that someone broke the seal on the tractor that's being discussed here, and didn't bother reassembling it correctly. The description of a strictly hydraulic steering system is pretty typical of modern compact tractors. I own three of them (all different brands) and none has a mechanical link between the steering wheel and the steering bell crank.

Larry