[AT] On Topic: to be or not to be

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Fri May 31 03:48:10 PDT 2013

David,
Plow days and other such activities are good events for learning;
geographically you need to clue us as to your whereabouts (ncTX, eMO, etc).
Allis Chalmers is a good choice; really any color antique tractor is a good
choice. Suggest going to several tractor shows and talk to every participant
that you can about their opinions, experiences, and reasons why they have
whatever they have, etc. You are a young guy so you probably don't need to
make notes, but you can't remember everything.  Make an effort to personally
know and spend time with every antique tractor enthusiast in your area; and
again their opinions, experiences, reasons why, etc. And what major work
they are planning, and maybe offer to help at that time.
Welcome; you have chosen a good antique tractor forum.
Herb (GA)