[AT] On Topic: Reintroduction letter

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri May 31 03:17:48 PDT 2013

Greg hang in there and keep that old equipment running.
A day might come when the guys with the new stuff and big payments
will envy you.

Speaking of hogs.  Smithfield Foods is being sold to the Chinese.   I'm
guessing
a lot of our pork is going to be loaded on boats from now on.  Might be time
to raise a few hogs for local consumption (if the government will let us).

Charlie