[AT] On Topic: to be or not to be

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 30 06:19:13 PDT 2013

Good to hear from you again Greg.
I try not to but I'm sure I've offended folks here from time to time.
Hey, there are only so many Cecil Monson's in the world (actually he was one
of a kind)
and I'm not one of them but nothing I say on this list is personal so if I
happen to offend you just let it roll off like water on a ducks back and
I'll do the same in
return.  I think you'll find most folks here are the same.

Charlie