[AT] Cecil, others

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue May 21 11:01:17 PDT 2013

I forgot to mention in my message to Cecil and H.L.,
Fox News Channel knew there were predictions of more storms
yesterday and they actually had a helicopter in the air (might have
been the one from your channel 9 Cecil) and were showing the tornado
as it formed and all the way into the town of Moore.

Charlie