[AT] 318 Float

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:50:33 PDT 2013

Just to confuse the issue a little more (my specialty) I have a 316 which
is a 1978 model.  It is an early one with the one cylinder, 16HP Kohler
engine.  The later 316's went to the twin cylinder engines.  Mine has two
Hyd. spools, one to raise and lower the deck and to a front outlet for the
power angle of the snowplow, the other to front hydraulic outlets for the
power for the lift of the snowplow.  This last one only has a float
position  when the lever is set full forward.  Also available accordingly
to the book was a third spool, probably to gain rear hydraulic which mine
does not have.

Charlie V.