[AT] weather check

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue May 14 06:02:14 PDT 2013

Not much different than yours, Richard.  30.4 at 5:00 AM, and 32 at 6:30
AM.  I half heard something on the news about that breaking a record set in
1878.  The strawberry growers were set to turn on the sprinklers to protect
the blossoms if needed.  Have not heard yet if that was necessary.  Have
not heard reports from fruit growers.  Those near the Ontario shore line
would have been OK.  The water temperature is now at 40 deg. F.  Any to the
South of here would have most likely been at risk.

Charlie V.