[AT] No politics - and a tractor question.

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat May 11 20:22:32 PDT 2013

Spencer:

Speed Mover is the best for leveling.   I have one in addition to a
grader, 3 dozers, a 613 Cat scraper, a 35000 lb Cat excavator, and a 944
CAt loader.  I have built ponds, terraces, toads, waterways, and
building pads with mine long before I got all the other construction
equipment.  The Speed mover is the last piece of equipment used on a
job, but it is ALWAYS used.  It will level, fill, and grade like no
other.   With a good heavy Disk and a speed mover, My dad and I moved
several terraces in a day... With not a whole lot of horsepower.

http://www.google.com/search?q=speed+mover&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=hgmPUaubK4zs9ATIzYDoCA&sqi=2&ved=0CEwQsAQ&biw=1855&bih=899

Cecil in OKla