[AT] No politics - and a tractor question.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat May 11 11:55:12 PDT 2013

I have the rollover type (actually too narrow for my Massey 35 but it
works).  In fact I often use the scarifiers to break ground in my
garden.  As I said earlier if you have a rather small job and have one
of the box blades and a bit of patience you can do well.  If the job is
large I would opt for a more specialized tool - like a motor grader <g>.

Luckily I have a neighbor who has a motor grader (and one of almost
everything smaller than a large excavator) who likes to play.

David
NW NC