[AT] Gas problem now diesel

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon May 6 18:41:27 PDT 2013

One ounce of ATF per gallon.  This ratio was from an over-the-road tractor mechanic I use to work with.  Just the cheap stuff from the convenience store is fine.  I have no idea if he is an expert but I trust him and have not had trouble yet.

You can use some of those cetane boosters too as I understand some have an additional additive for lubricating.  They are more expensive but at least come with a ratio in the directions.  Plus  it cleans your injectors.

Hope this helps,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone