[AT] Gas problem

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Mon May 6 09:15:52 PDT 2013

I have been using Stabil (not the ethanol version (at least yet...)) for
my small engines and Ford 8N for a few years and it seems to take care
of most of current gas issues for me.

Before this, even running the engine until it ran out of gas, I still
lost 2 carbs on my Troybilt tiller (6 hp) due to this.  No problems now
wiht carbs for 5 years or so.

Now to fix the rust problem that ethanol is causing in the fuel tank of
this tiller....

Howard