[AT] Gas problem

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 6 08:11:03 PDT 2013

Agreed Ron.  The government's involvement was, I thought, obvious.
However, the government is (I want to say us but ...) whomever
has the most influence and money to spend on K Street in DC.
Big AG is one of the biggest players.  I don't blame the farmers
for taking advantage of the system but they might find if they stopped
feeding at the government trough their lives would be easier and their
operations more profitable.  How much of the increased price of corn
is eaten up by the increased cost of fuel, fertilizer, chemicals and
everything
else the farmer uses?  Anyway, enough about that.  Spencer doesn't
like for us to get political here.

Charlie