[AT] On Topic: to be or not to be

David Trompower flywelder at live.com
Thu May 30 21:50:06 PDT 2013

Hi every one,  I just want to add  that i depend on this list and all of you  to further my education on tractors. Reading your Qs. and the replies, are usually  very educational. many of you  know  quite a bit. and Although I don't have a tractor now,  I'm saving up for and hunting for  a Alis Chalmers.  I am  depending on you members,   as my source for how to make the repairs to it one day.  So don't be going any where!     :)
  Just which model to get, I have yet to decide on.  ..price will be a major factor unfortunately.
Sure would be great to  attend a plow  day  or some other  function!  Is any one planing such an event?
David
flywelder at live.com