[Farmall] FREE cultivators

Kevin Weinstock knbshn at mosaicmobile.net
Fri May 24 10:58:41 PDT 2013

Thanks for the interest, but no, I'm not willing to ship them. There's
enough parts to fill 4 pallets that were stacked reasonably well.

I have a B and was told that 2 of these sets came off of Bs, but I've just
never got around to using them. The other 2 pallets I was told came from an
A. I've never spread all this stuff out to see exactly what is there or what
would be missing to make up a complete set of either.