[AT] Buying a special tractor

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Fri May 24 05:13:56 PDT 2013

Someone posted on Facebook today that the auction estimate is between $15-$30,000.  Close enough to be doable on the low end, too much on the high end.

I'm going to the sale one way or another.  If I can't buy it, at least I will be able to see one in person and take some pictures.

If I get real serious, I could sell a couple of my other tractors to build up a tractor fund, that would make my wife happy, but it wouldn't be as fun.  I probably have $30,000 just in scrap value with all the rusty iron I have around home.

With all this talk, I haven't asked if anyone else was considering going to the sale?

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPhone just for you