[AT] A little OT

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:08:43 PDT 2013

Not really. I remember years ago when I had my Dewalt, I never really had
to exert much downward force and I just let the saw do the work.  For the
first 30 seconds that logic worked. Then all cutting stopped regardless of
pressure.  The replacement wheel is marginally better.  I am hoping I can
invest in a really good one.