[AT] A little OT

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue May 21 20:42:53 PDT 2013

Is your chop saw running fast enough. I ask this because they are making
those saws that use the carbide tooth metal cutting blade that run about
2000 RPM instead of 3600 like most abrasive saws.   Try putting more
down pressure on the saw to start cutting .  I have used the cheap
blades for years..

Cecil in OKla