[AT] Cecil, others

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue May 21 04:36:09 PDT 2013

I'm OK guys thanks for asking.   You can see the devastation first hand
at www.news9.com  That is the local cbs affilliate that is OKlahoma
owned.  It was a bad one. this was the third tornado in the last 14
years that took this track.  They do not mention it but there was a May
200 tornado also that went in between this one and the May 3 1999
tornado. Really weird.  This was south of us about 30 miles, we had one
Sunday afternoon that was about 6 miles south of us.    If you hear of
the Piedmont, OK tornado, that was within 1/2 mile of us and the 2
children that were lost in that one were 2 miles straight north of us.

Cecil in OKla