[AT] OT--lawn and garden parts

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sun May 19 14:51:59 PDT 2013

Mike,

I bought my 60" Exmark in 2003 so this is my 10th summer with it.  Being a
commercial mower in residential use my hope was that it would be the last
one I would ever need and that may well turn out to be the case.  A cost of
over seven grand for a mower pretty much put me in shock, and still does.
The payoff is doing my mowing in about half of the time or less and
bouncing my butt along on a good sturdy machine.  So now it ammortizes out
to something over 700 bucks a year, a number that shrinks annually.  I have
to look at it as I would have looked at a life membership in the NRA some
years back.

Charlie V.