[AT] OT--lawn and garden parts

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sun May 19 08:33:53 PDT 2013

Thanks for the tip John, I have circa 1995 Simplicity Sovereign that I
use to mow about 3 acres a week. It's a good mower but things do break
from time to time. I was eyeing the Bad Boy zero turns at Tractor Supply
in order to cut down on my mowing time, but just couldn't pull the
trigger (5K) this year for a machine whose only job is to mow grass.

Mike M