[AT] building an Allis Chalmers Engine

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Wed May 15 20:48:57 PDT 2013

Depending on what year it is make sure to get the right color paint. Early
tractors prior to 1960 I believe used Persian Orange and later used
Corporate Orange. Don't worry about the light surface or flash rust just
scotch brite pad scrub it and paint it with some rustoleum red primer and
then hit it with the correct color paint. Unless Tractor Supply has changed
venders the paint if left out will fade rather quick and chalk up.
Rob