[AT] John Deere 1010

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue May 14 21:01:10 PDT 2013

On 5/13/2013 10:07 PM, Bruce Fallon wrote:
> I have a  1010 RS Serial 15047 which I was using to Rototill using a 5ft PTO
> tiller. I was just finishing when the PTO and the hydraulics quit.
There must be some real JD guys that know the answer to this. I am not
too familiar with them but do recall that some of that series or maybe
the 20 series had a disconnect lever on the side for the pto and hyd.
Maybe for easier starting? Just something that sticks in my mind from
long ago. I'd inquire over in the JD section of Yesterdays Tractors.

Ralph in Sask.