[AT] weather check

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue May 14 05:49:27 PDT 2013

Couple years ago was a TV program about weather and  forecasting.  Decades
earlier the forecasts of a storm in Northeast did not adequately forewarn
people of the potential of this storm; results were worse than expected.
Ever since, the weather forecasts have intentionally errored on the safe
side.