[AT] building an Allis Chalmers Engine

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon May 13 09:29:35 PDT 2013

Sounds good to do the rods out of the block.

Also, do the crank in the block with out the rods on. There are videos of this on line. You should be able to turn the crank very easily by hand if you do it right.

Allischalmers.com forum has a lot of good information on the rebuilds.

Not a paint expert,  primer is what I usually use before the final coat .

Regards,

Will