[AT] No politics - and a tractor question.

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Sat May 11 15:13:06 PDT 2013

Spencer,
The box blade will move dirt better than a regular grader blade. If you need to cut a level path, the regular blade
will make the cut a bit better, but the box blade will pull the dirt out and not leave the dirt ridges behind.

My 2¢,
Phil

--- yostsw at atis.net wrote:

From: Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: [AT] No politics - and a tractor question.
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 10:28:24 -0500

On May 10, 2013, at 22:59, "Sewell, Steven" <sewell at ohio.edu> wrote:

I think we need to get back to talking about all the antique tractors.

Agreed!

Quick question.   If you need to do light grading, what is best implement?  Box blade?   I just need to create a level tote path through a piece of property that has a light slope. So maybe be able to scrap 18" off the high side of path.

I like the box blade for putting a finish to heavily graded land, but never moved dirt with it.

Spencer