[AT] gas problems--off topic now do to missinformation

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat May 11 05:15:05 PDT 2013

Agreed! 	First, my antique tractor runs better on gasoline that does not contain ethanol.
		Second, my truck (which I use to haul my tractor to shows) gets poorer mileage with the "new" blend.
		Third, When ethanol is added to gasoline it goes bad in my antique tractor/engines faster.
		Fourth, Since the ethanol subsidies cost me some of my hard earned dollars, I can buy fewer antique tractors and engines.
	Dave
PS, Drill baby, DRILL!