[AT] Tractor temptations

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Fri May 10 07:08:25 PDT 2013

Joe, I didn't go look the tractor up in the auction but I wouldn't
expect a Fitch to be a slouch at an auction unless it was a real piece
of crap. There is a discussion over on Smokstak about the auction. I
went to check it and there is a picture of the Fitch here
http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113585. If that doesn't
take you direct to it, its post #19 on the first page. From what's shown
there, it looks pretty good. I don't think that will be a cheap one.
There wasn't much discussion of its condition. Is there a historical
society in town that would have the funds to acquire it? You could
volunteer to restore it for them and play with it. There are other
discussions on the Fitch over there and will show up by doing a search.
I think there was even a link to a website about them. If i remember
right, there was even a thread with a descendant of the original
designer. Good Luck!! Doug T