[AT] Tractor temptations

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Fri May 10 06:50:53 PDT 2013

I went by the sellers place for the auction you mention yesterday, Joe.  I
have seen Mr. Erdle out in his yard many times, but have not met the
gentleman.  I am not the social type person who might stop in, introduce
myself, and say "Lets talk tractors". He sure does have a lot of tractors.
I would not even speculate on what those auction tractors might bring, so
this is not much help to you.

Charlile V.