[AT] Gas problem now diesel

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue May 7 18:04:28 PDT 2013

Thanks Cecil. I've been meaning to do that for some time, just haven't.
We've never had a problem until the last few years. Dad heats his house with
off-road diesel and he has been having fuel issues also. I'll look into
getting something to treat algae in all the tanks. Easy enough to treat the
diesel tank as I can use the pump to mix/agitate it. I can probably mix some
in a 5 gallon bucket with some diesel and then pout it into the house tanks.

If the injector cleaner we are now using doesn't have cylinder lubricant,
I'll probably start adding something into the tractor tank.

John Hall