[AT] Predator Engine/Tiller update

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue May 7 03:49:07 PDT 2013

continued from my first message.

Does your troy built have a gear box attached to the engine?
If it does, I don't know if it will work or not.  You'll have to go to the
Harbor Freight store and take a look at the engine to see if it will work.
You can go to the harbor freight site and download the manual.  It has
the PTO diagram on it but it's not to scale for some reason.

Charlie