[AT] Gas problem

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon May 6 09:01:24 PDT 2013

I'm sick of this ethanol gas.. Besides my obsession with tractors I also have a problem with motorcycles, about 25 of them now, most of them projects... I'm going through every one of them now, draining all the fuel from the tanks and carbs. Fogging the tanks with wd40. Also, the tractors and all the small engines on rototillers, trimmers, generators....  I'm going to try to get some aviation gas, I understand that it never varnishes. Looked on-line for non-ethanol providers in my area but can't see any.

Does the stabil work? There is also a blue chemical that I use. I haven't done a scientific study to be sure the stuff works.

I like my diesel bulldozer, I've never had a fuel issue with it...

Regards,

Will

SE PA