[AT] Gas problem now diesel

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 6 12:23:28 PDT 2013

I've heard of doing that Ralph.   In fact, many years ago I had a friend
who sold tractor trailer trucks for a living.  I went with him once to
demonstrate a truck in a very rural area.  We were low on fuel and didn't
have
enough to get back to where there was a truck stop or another source of
fuel.
All we could find was a country store that had kerosene.  Mike knew what to
do.
He had been told by his boss.  I forget the exact mix but for every so many
gallons
of kerosene he added a quart of motor oil.  I want to say it was a quart of
oil to 10
gallons of fuel.  The truck ran fine and if it damaged the engine I never
heard about it.

Charlie