[AT] Gas problem

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Mon May 6 10:36:38 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone for the replies, i was hoping it was no the moonshine. I
have it running now not good it is my 1922 Cleatrac F. Carb don,t look that
complicated it is a small tillitson down draft. Have a lot of berrymans B 12
in the fuel right now. Says it will clean carbs have seen it do some strange
things for carbs.I thought when i last run it i had run it out of fuel old
minds do strange things.
R Fink
PA