[AT] Predator Engine/Tiller update

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sat May 4 17:49:54 PDT 2013

The only thing I would do is change the oil in fairly short order if it
came factory filled, who knows what the Chi-coms filled it with. I have
a Champion brand generator that is right off the boat. It came factory
filled and I couldn't help but think that they must have used the
cheapest stuff available to fill it. Mike M