[AT] Cotter Pins

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Sat May 4 16:16:45 PDT 2013

Dick,
Do you mean hitch pins? I don't think I've ever seen any plastic coated
cotter pins, but I have seen hitch pins with a rubber or vinyl coating.
I see them regularly at Tractor Supply.

Phil

--- ddss at telebeep.com wrote:

From: "Dick Day" <ddss at telebeep.com>
To: "atis" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: [AT] Cotter Pins
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 12:24:01 -0500

Years ago, I stopped in the Harbor Freight store in Omaha and picked up a
few 3-pt cotter pins. These were unusual in the fact that they were
L-shaped. The handle portion of the pin was coated in rubber. I should have
ordered more at the time. They are great for anyone who does not have a lot
of strength in their hands. If you've never seen them, they are hard to
describe.

Today, I cannot find them anywhere, even on HF.  Does anyone know where
these might be available?

Thanks

Dick Day