[AT] OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu May 2 06:52:06 PDT 2013

i hear ya', Ron.  I have to do the same thing with all of my contacts and lists because our ISP has been gobbled up by Time-Warner.  Fortunately, we've theoretically been given a full year to make the changeover. From the reports in the local newspaper this morning, it may take that long for them to straighten out the mess that developed yesterday.  For myself, I established a new email adddress yesterday morning, and within an hour the new ISP was refusing to let me in to their site.  Fun and games!

Larry