[AT] MF 135

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Sun Mar 31 00:55:26 PDT 2013

Sorry Mike M., using your link doesn't change things in Aus.  I don't see
any way a visitor can log in.  I tried "visitor" as the pass word, to no
avail.

Here's what I see on the home page :

"AGCO Parts Books is the source of Parts Catalog information for AGCO
Dealers and Customers.

If you are not a registered user and are interested in using AGCO Parts
Books website then please do one of the following:

•Existing Customers please contact your AGCO Dealership to request a login
to the website. Then you may enter the Dealer-supplied login on this page.

•New Customers please locate your nearest AGCO Dealership to request a
login. You may use our Dealer Locator function to assist in that process."

And if a try for a new password, this is what I get :

"Reset Your Password

Enter your username and email address here. If that username exists in our
records, you will then receive an email with a newly generated password.

Login Now"

JV :-(