[AT] MF 135

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 30 13:50:09 PDT 2013

Thanks guys. Got the first side ready to go back. We've got the new seals
and bearing in place and have installed the "locking collar" for the
bearing. Getting the old bearing off was certainly fun!

Anybody know the correct procedure for determining how many shims you need?
We did an 8N Ford a couple weeks back and the service manual on it said to
keep removing shims until you turned one axle by hand and the other rotated
in the same direction, then add back one shim.

John Hall