[AT] uncomfortable houses

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Mar 26 08:13:21 PDT 2013

    I have considered removing that upstairs window and replacing it with a
door. Would make it easier to get furniture in and out. Also would eliminate
using a ladder to get up to clean the gutters and chimney. Biggest problem
with the door is it would have to be custom built because of the low ceiling
on the bedroom.

                        Gene