[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Mar 26 08:08:37 PDT 2013

    Some people have mentioned how hard the Case 400, 700 and 800 are to
mount from the rear over the lift arms and hydraulic outlets. I have mounted
steps on the side of the transmission housing to make it a lot easier. I
have small feet so pivoting to sit down is no problem. A long legged, big
footed friend has a hard tome making that turn.. Just have to plan where you
need to step. My 430 is one of the easiest tractors to mount and with the
hand auxiliarry clutch, it is my favortie tractor for picking up rocks as I
can leave the tractor in gear when I get off to pick up the rocks and just
engage the clutch when I get back on.

                    Gene