[AT] uncomfortable houses

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 08:53:59 PDT 2013

We are in the early stages of building a house.  The plan we have
settled on and are sending out to builders this week has the master
bedroom on the main floor.  The upstairs has our grandson's bedroom, a
guest bedroom, and room for my radio shack and computer room.  We
considered a ranch style but the two story gives us a little more floor
space for the money.

I spent a week and a half early this month helping my son move from CO
back to CA.  His CO place was three floors and I spent a lot of time up
and down those stairs and it help me regain strength in my leg after
last falls surgery.  Other than the lack of oxygen at 5000' it helped.
We decided that stairs might keep us in a little better shape.

I am 67 today and the years pile on no matter what we do, we just have
to make the pile easier to carry.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."