[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 03:39:50 PDT 2013

I always felt the 8n was easy to mount and dismount.

I think the toughest is the allis c or b. Once you are mounted its fun to drive, but getting on and off requires some strength and flexibility. They must have been designed with the rider affixed to the seat.

The Wd and WC are a little easier to mount, but you must do it from behind the seat. Once mounted  I just don't feel like it was designed for a driver. Almost like AC management called R&D  and said "great tractor, now please put a seat on it."