[AT] uncomfortable houses

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Mar 26 06:46:25 PDT 2013

    Herb;

    My house is older and originally built as a cracker box with kitchen and
living room on the first floor, with 1 small bedroom upstairs. It was added
on to the west side with a large living room downstairs and same size
bedroom upstairs. Stairway very narrow and impossible to get a mattress or
chest of drawers up the stairs. Had to bring them over the side porch roof
and take out the window and take then through there. The living room was
very big, so last winter I walled off a little less than half of it to make
my bedroom downstairs. Sure do like it a lot better now. Seldom go up those
narrow, steep steps now.

                Gene