[AT] uncomfortable houses

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 26 08:18:35 PDT 2013

On 3/26/2013 8:40 AM, Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> I would like to build another home.  I need to move out of this fast
> developing area. The 80 acres next tom mine is for sale now for 1/2
> million.   I want a 2 story for the view, but it will have an elevator.
> An old forklift mast and surplus hyd pump can solve a lot of problems.
> Also an upstairs porch and a crane would solve the furniture upstairs
> problem.  ( I have the crane&  forklift mast)
> Cecil in OKla

I guess I am lucky to live right in the middle of 640 acres in a 90 year
old house built by my grandfather. Actually built for him by a work
crew, part of the Eaton catalog home deal.
No crowding here. Nearest neighbour lives three quarter mile away and in
Arizona most of this winter. Nice and quiet ..

Ralph in Sask.