[AT] O.T. - thermometers/FNC spongies?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Mar 25 08:36:27 PDT 2013

This company sells a number of solutions for temperature measurement.
Some are quite reasonable in price while others are full on commercial
units.  There might be something here that would work for you.

<http://www.thermoworks.com/products/probe/>

I have bought a few things from them over the years and have always been
pleased with the item and the customer service.

David
NW NC