[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Mar 25 05:52:34 PDT 2013

I will second that vote on the WD & WD45 Allis.  I have back problems
from sitting on a WD for hours with my feet out in front of me and
hitting a rough spot and the shock absorber bottoming out.  It then
drives our butt up into your neck.   My 7030Allis still has the same
type of seat hinge that causes you to bounce up and down on the lower
stop when on rough ground.
Cecil in OKla