[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 12:29:36 PDT 2013

I vote for all without a heated cab. And yes something like 20'' of snow
this week and temperatures frov32 F to - 5 F. But we've got our first lamb
today and hatched some chickens this week (they're now in the boiler room).
So did I stick with the subject? No. But åt least I didn't rant about the
the forbidden things.
Before I bought the Boxer I looked at a MF 135. And since I'm not 5'2" and
wear women's shoes that is my vote though it had a cab.

Mattias