[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 17:01:59 PDT 2013

Glad to see all the input!
Now that my team is headed home after stinking up the court pretty bad, I'll
contribute a bit more.

I forgot about the Deere LA. I did some work on one that belonged to a
friend of mine. He was 2 inches taller and 35 years older than I---I have NO
IDEA how he managed to get off and on that contraption, much less work the
clutch.

I mentioned this thread to dad over supper tonight. He quickly suggested the
N series Fords, Deere LA, and that Allis with the bench seat--I think he was
referring to a B.

I can't help but notice no one has mentioned Oliver or Case, is that a
compliment or are they unfamiliar to us all?

John Hall