[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:33:54 PDT 2013

David,  one of my D-14's has factory power steering.  I can only
imagine that it was a dream to run when it was new.  The PS on
it still works but it has a severe oil reservoir leak.   The things use
the front end housing for steering oil storage and the same oil
lubes the steering gear.  I need to pull it down and fix it or
either put a separate steering oil tank on it somewhere and put
grease in the steering gear.

Charlie