[AT] crawfish boil

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Wed Mar 20 09:56:56 PDT 2013

On 3/20/2013 8:02 AM, Bo Hinch wrote:
>   OK guys , this is kind of related to our group as the second address shows
> my 1912 Bessemer engine run during my annual CRAWFISH boil on March 16th
> 2013. The first address will take you to the photos of the day . There was
> about 110 people in attendance eating 350 lbs of crawfish and 30 lbs. of
> fried fish and french fries .It was a HUGE success along with my little
> machine shop turned into a sweet shop for the day .Man , what a good time
> had by all . P.S. plans have already been made to have a bigger and better
> one 3-15-2014 .
> Bo Hinch in S/W Louisiana
>
> https://plus.google.com/photos/106411794054857293345/albums/5857147656035790481
> ?
> authkey=COyOt6_JiJWX7AE
>
> https://plus.google.com/photos/106411794054857293345/albums/5857147656035790481/5857182683167159122?authkey=COyOt6_JiJWX7AE
Bo,

Thanks for sharing.  Looks like you have so ordered you life as to able
to weave your friends, work, family and shared interests together into a
fine annual event.  The yard art you have assembled is also attractive.

Your pictures made me hungry.  Last attended a crawfish boil (actually a
huge pot of etouffee) in the early 80's.  A member of the LA Gas
Producers Ass'n. used to put on a feed at his home every year in
Abbeyville for members and starting his cooking the day before.  Don't
think I have eaten anything better since.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas